Member secretary and Executive director with BETI(Better Education Through Innovation) foundation.
Sehba Hussain is a post graduate studies as a Fullbright Scholar, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia USA. She also did her Masters in Medical & Psychiatric Social Work from University of Delhi, India.
She has been a member of various committees like,
- National Advisory Council (NAC), Government of India (Dissolve on 31st March, 08).
- State Supervisory Board, on PPNDT Act, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
- Executive Committee of National Mission for Sarva Siksha Abhiyaan, Government of India.
- Executive Committee, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyaan, Government of Uttar Pradesh5
- Executive Committee, Uttaranchal Education for All- Education Council, Government of Uttaranchal.
- Member – State Level High Power Committee, Mahila Kalyan Nideshalaya, U.P. Government.
- Member- Executive Committee, Mahila Samakhya, U.P.
- Member- State Core Committee, SCERT, Lucknow
- Member- State Resource Group, Vaikalpik Shiksha, Lucknow
- Headed the UNICEF office in Bhutan and participated as a Core Committee Member in the planning & implementation of the Basic Education Programme of the country being jointly supported by the World Bank, UNICEF and the Royal Government of Bhutan.
- During posting in the UNICEF Country Office, Delhi and subsequently the UNICEF Upper India Office (responsible for Uttar Pradesh & Bihar 1991-98) conceptualized, strategically planned & grounded the Bihar Education Project the global flagship Education Project of UNICEF-India.
- Coordinated the implementation of a large Project awarded to the BETI Foundation under the Joint GOI/UNSEP Programme – Janshala. This was implemented in two Educational Wards of Lucknow and targeted 7800 marginalised out of school children of deprived urban localities. The Project was very successful with approximately 89% children being mainstreamed into Government and Private formal schools.
Sheba Hussain also has a work experience of working with organizations like, UNDP, UNICEF . Vivekanand Polyclinic.
Also worked as a Director, Social Health Care Project sponsored by Hill Development.
Source : vaniindia.org
India's booming economy is the success story of management finesse of we Indians. Delhi has been the main hub of educational institutes in the country. With the changing trend of management of companies, executive mba in delhi is the key qualification youth thrives for. Be it curriculum or post-qualification scopes, MBA in Delhi is of great relevance in India.ReplyDelete
Distance learning MBA in Delhi is coming to the fore as one of the most sought-after trend among students.It also is of utmost importance with the growing culture of work-environment in India.MBA is proved domain and the potentials are amazing as corporate India is a brand now.ReplyDelete